The Baby Relax Mikayla Swivel Gliding Recliner is a very unique type of chair that combines a traditional plain design with the latest spring-core foam filled coach construction. This chair is amazing because the manufacturer has combined the reclining, swiveling and gliding mechanisms into one quality unit.
Parents with small children are guaranteed everlasting comfort and safety when using this seat. According to the majority of customers, the Baby Relax Mikayla Swivel Gliding Recliner is designed with a universal construction that makes it perfect for living room, bedroom or nursery use.
Customers who like the old traditional design will want to purchase this chair because it offers everything you can imagine of. The Mikayla Swivel Gliding Recliner is easy to recline, easy to lean on and comes with several inspiring colors to suit your taste.
Features of the Mikayla Swivel Gliding Recliner
- Easy to recline—with the help of a button, the Baby Relax Mikayla Swivel Gliding Recliner is easy to recline backwards to give you added comfort when resting or tending to a sick child. In addition, this chair is able to swivel at a 360 degree angle to allow mothers to change directions without having to move the chair.
- Quiet gliding—one feature that makes this chair a high-performance unit is the addition of enclosed ball bearings at the bottom which allows the chair to swivel or glide silently and smoothly. This unique feature allows your sick or stubborn child to sleep without any interference.
- A traditional design—the Mikayla Swivel Gliding Recliner is designed with a traditional elegant design that qualifies it for any nursery décor. The seat is constructed with a solid spring-core foam seat and padded armrests that keep your kids comfortable and safe.
- This chair is designed with a very thick spring-core foam that keeps you relaxed and stress free after a busy working day.
- Its elegant design and combination of swivel, swinging and gliding functions makes this seat versatile and usable both in your child’s room and in the living room.
- The enclosed ball bearings at the bottom of this chair allows it to glide and swing smoothly without having to wake your kids up.
- This seat is available in a spectrum of different colors to suit your taste.
- One major setback with the Mikayla Swivel Gliding Recliner is the weight. At 103 pounds, this chair is very heavy, meaning you’ll require extra muscle power when assembling.
- Another setback with this chair is the reclining feature. Although it offers extra comfort, nursing mothers resting at a reclined position will face a bit of a challenge when sitting upright again.
The Baby Relax Mikayla Swivel Gliding Recliner from Dorel Living is among the bestselling chairs on Amazon. The reason why this chair has worked out so well is due to the combination of traditional and modern construction designs, amazing features and most of all, its ability to keep you safe and comfortable in your home.
Although the Baby Relax Mikayla Swivel Gliding Recliner is one of the best gliders in the market, it’s good to note that there are other flagship companies that are constructing quality gliders with outstanding features. Just to keep you informed, this post will compare two more close alternatives.
The first glider we compared was the Baby Relax Alexis Swivel Gliding Recliner. Constructed by Baby Relax, this glider is one of the best units to keep in your child’s nursery or in the living room.
The soft polyester fabric used to design this seat is both stylish and durable. The swivel base is steady and easy to swing while the backrest is tall enough to comfortably hold your head without feeling tired.
Next, we reviewed the Baby Relax Tinsley Nursery Rocker Chair. Another outstanding piece of furniture in your child’s nursery, the Tinsley Nursery Rocker Chair is the perfect place to relax your mind after a busy working day.
The soft microfiber, solid construction and the padded seat, arms and backrest work together to ensure that your children stay safe and comfortable when playing or relaxing.
After reviewing all the three gliders in this post, the Baby Relax Mikayla Swivel Gliding Recliner from Baby Relax is the best glider in this category. Designed with a combination of swivel, swinging and gliding mechanisms, this chair is capable of keeping you and your children safe and comfortable in your home.
The soft fabric and the traditional design are other quality additions that make this chair standout from the crowd. There’s a lot to talk about regarding this glider but to wrap everything up, this chair is perfect for all high-profile customers looking for a quality glider.
- Softly upholstered with contrast button tufting, this modern wingback 4-in-1 swivel glider rocker recliner brings the charm factor to any nursery with relaxing rocking, gliding, reclining, and 360-degree swivel chair activity to help infants sleep
- Aids moms and dads by offering comfort first features like a high cushioned backrest, padded track armrests, and a cushy pocketed coil foam fill seat with a discreet outer arm handle that cues pushback recline and lift up footrest ease for tired legs
- Styled for every baby room and kids space, living room, or bedroom, our durable chair construction employs a sturdy plywood frame, no-sag spring foundation, steel recline mechanism, and heavy-duty metal base for infinite support
- Ships in one easy to handle box with all parts, tools, and instructions included for quick and worry-free assembly in under 15 minutes. Easy to clean 100% polyester microfiber fabric is resilient and wipes free of spills and stains with a damp cloth
- Recliner dimensions: 30"L x 37"W x 42"H. Weight limit: 250 lbs. Net weight: 89 lbs. 1-year limited warranty. Rigorously tested to meet safety standards and flammability requirements. Does not contain flame retardant chemicals. TSCA Certified for formaldehyde