Having a baby is a huge responsibility. It starts with sleepless night and changing diapers. The Babyletto Madison Swivel Glider can help with that. Since babies cannot verbally express themselves yet, their cries always mean discomfort. So parents are always alert when their babies cry.
Babies become the world for parents. This is why most parents forget about themselves. They always think the best things for their babies, forgetting their own comfort.
Good thing, there is furniture that is not only meant for babies, but also intended for adults. Baby gliders are a very wise invention for nursing babies.
It is a type of rocking chair made of a soft, padded seat and arm rests and often built with pockets to nurse babies comfortably. It often comes with a foot rest for more comfortable seating.
Compared to baby swings, baby gliders maintain human touch with babies which is recommended by doctors.
Parents can comfortably rest while they hold their babies rather than putting their baby in a swing in order for them to rest their tired arms. Although baby swings are also helpful and practical, baby gliders are more ideal.
You can find a lot of baby gliders nowadays. But purchasing the best is a challenge. If you are looking for the best, the Babyletto Madison Swivel Glider could be a good choice. It stands out among the other baby gliders today; in fact, it has at least 4.5 stars in online ratings.
Some unique features of the Babyletto Madison Swivel Glider are the materials it is made of and its size. What are the unique features of the Babyletto Madison Swivel Glider? What are its advantages? Does it have any drawbacks?
Read on to know more about this product.
One of the best and unique features of the Babyletto Madison Swivel Glider is its water resistant stain resistant, micro suede and metal base. It is sturdy and does not easily break because of these materials.
Plus, the upholstery does not contain any chemical flame retardant. In fact, it passed all CA TB117- 2013 flammability requirements. It is also free from formaldehyde and polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDEs)
The Babyletto Madison Swivel Glider has a space saving dimension and design. It has a small footprint too. It can support up to 300 pounds of weight and has an inside seat depth of 18.3 inches. Its seat height from floor to cushion seam is 18.7 inches and from floor to frame is 12.3 inches.
The Babyletto Madison Swivel Glider glides smoothly and effortlessly. It swivels 360 degrees too. It has a good deep chocolate color that can match most upholstery and interior designs.
- Made of safe materials and free from any harmful chemicals
- Multiple colors complement many interior decors and furniture
- Swivels 360 degrees and glides smoothly and effortlessly
- Saves space
- Can support up to 300 pounds weight
- Glides noiselessly
- Great for smaller rooms
- Well made
- Doesn’t come with a foot rest
Many baby gliders are available in the market today. Some come with a foot rest and other features, while others are very basic. What you need to know when choosing are the factors to consider – the comfort, sturdiness, safety and more.
The Babyletto Madison Swivel Glider is a good baby glider. It has a deep chocolate color that can complement many interiors and decors.
Plus, especially for parents who want to save room space, this baby glider fits in the criteria. In fact, it has the dimensions only of 29.8 by 29.8 by 33.5 inches.
However, some users find it challenging to fit it through the door ways. However, they are satisfied that it is lightweight; in fact, you can carry it up stairs by yourself with no issues. It can also support the weight of up to 300 pounds.
Another disadvantage of the Babyletto Madison Swivel Glider is the absence of a foot rest that some other baby gliders have. However, some users are really satisfied with the comfortable seat and height. They are also pleased with its seat width as it can accommodate most body sizes and heights.
Some have complained about the metal balls that detach over time. Some users complained about its price. But overall, it is a solid competitive baby glider among all other baby gliders today.
One important piece of advice: choose comfort for you and your baby.
- MID-CENTURY STYLING: Add a touch of refined-glam to your space with the Madison in velvet. Relax and lull babe to sleep in the spacious seat, classic mid-century rounded back and smooth gliding 360° swivel metal base.
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: The Madison has been tested for over 10,000 chemicals and passes the most stringent emission standards. It helps improve indoor air quality, creating a healthier environment for your baby to sleep, play and grow.
- SMALL SPACES APPROVED: The perfect addition to that nook in your nursery. The Madison is compact and space-saving without compromising on comfort and motion. Arrives fully assembled, stress-free and ready to go.
- LUXURIOUS VELVET FABRIC: Upholstered by hand in ultra-soft velvet fabric, making it the perfect centerpiece for your nursery.
- SAFE FOR BABE: We go the extra step to ensure your babe's safety. The Madison meets all CA TB117-2013 flammability requirements and is free of chemical flame retardants, Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PBDEs), and Formaldehyde.