Nursing a baby, especially newborns, is both exhausting and rewarding for parents. Especially for first-time moms and dads, it could be the most tiring part of their lives.
They have to stay awake at nights, feed the baby, change the diaper, wash baby clothes and more, all while continuing their other daily tasks such as working and caring for the entire family.
One reward that a mom or dad can have is a comfortable seat for nursing the baby. Baby gliders are a type of rocking chair that have wide, padded seats and armrests. They glide smoothly and effortlessly to provide a comfortable, sleep inducing back and forth motion.
There are many baby gliders today that you can choose from. But it could be difficult to identify which one is a good one. Therefore, here is a quite comprehensive product review of one of the best-selling baby gliders today.
Introducing, the Storkcraft Hoop Glider and Ottoman Set.
Does it have all the qualities of a good baby glider? Here are the features and pros of the product, plus a few drawbacks.
It has dimensions of 24.8 x 25.8 x 39.5 inches and weighs 43 pounds. It is made of wood and is enclosed with metal ball bearings for a sturdy, smooth glide motion. It helps you and your baby unwind and rest.
The Storkcraft Hoop Glider and Ottoman Set has padded arm rests and a foot rest, a wide seating capacity, and a pocket for convenient storage.
All the parts can be easily spot cleaned so the entire chair can look clean and new all year long. The back and seat cushions should be hand washed only though.
The Storkcraft Hoop Glider and Ottoman Set comes with a one-year limited warranty. The design is nice; its color is espresso/beige which can easily match your interior. This kind of design is a popular choice because it is neutral which easily blends with many home decors.
The pads are made of soft polyester which feels comfortable and durable.
- Padded seats, back, arm rests, and foot rest
- Comes with ottoman where you can rest your feet
- Has a wide seating room
- All parts can be spot cleaned
- Has a neutral design that easily blends with many interiors and home decors
- Made of soft polyester
- Made of wood and enclosed metal ball bearings
- Come with a limited one year warranty
- Little squeaks happen
Some factors to consider when buying a baby glider are the following:
- The baby glider should support your weight and your baby. It should not break easily to make it last for years. It should not squeak when rocked and should move back and forth smoothly.
- The comfort of a baby glider starts with generous seating capacity and padded arm rests.
- Easy to clean. A baby glider should be able to be spot cleaned to help it make look new for a long time. A removable seat cushion is a good factor that makes a baby glider easy to clean.
Checking all these factors, we can conclude that the Storkcraft Hoop Glider and Ottoman Set is a good baby glider. It is made of wood and has a sturdy construction. It glides smoothly too.
However, some users complained about a few squeaks. Some of them advised putting oil on the parts to avoid the squeaking.
The Storkcraft Hoop Glider and Ottoman Set is made of soft polyester which makes it comfortable. It also has wide seating capacity to allow you to change positions comfortably.
Your baby will definitely love the smooth back and forth motion and will help him fall asleep with he is being nursed.
The design of the Storkcraft Hoop Glider and Ottoman Set is neutral and can easily match room interiors and decors. It is a great addition to homes not only because of its aesthetics but also because of its function and durability.
The Storkcraft Hoop Glider and Ottoman Set can be another important part of your family. It can last for years if it is well taken care of.
Applying oil on its parts and constantly cleaning it will help make it look brand new and glide smoothly. It comes with a limited one year manufacturer’s warranty too.
Truly, Storkcraft Hoop Glider and Ottoman Set can be a good choice for a baby glider.
- COMPLETE GLIDER WITH OTTOMAN SET: Complete premium 2-piece nursery glider and ottoman set; Comfortable, padded arm cushions with pockets for added storage convenience; Enclosed metal ball bearings make for a smooth and gentle nursery rocking experience
- SAFETY TESTED: Expert tested by third-party, accredited laboratories to meet or exceed all applicable category voluntary and mandatory safety standards; Applied finish tested to meet or exceed applicable ASTM and CPSIA safety standards
- AWARD-WINNING BRAND: Exclusively from Storkcraft, proud recipient of the 2022 Women’s Choice Award for 9 out of 10 Customer Recommended Baby & Kids Furniture and Parent Tested Parent Approved (PTPA) Seal of Approval for nursery and children’s furniture
- QUALITY CRAFTSMANSHIP: Crafted with rubberwood framing, engineered wood, and wood composites; Glider and ottoman cushions upholstered in a durable, easy-to-clean polyester material (available in multiple colors to match your nursery); Assembly required
- DIMENSIONS: Glider Width (25.75 inches) x Depth (24.75 inches) x Height (39.5 inches) | Ottoman Width (19 inches) x Depth (14.5 inches) x Height (14 inches) | Boxed Dimensions: Depth (34.5 inches) x Width (22.63 inches) x Height (21.19 inches
[…] first comparable product we reviewed was the Storkcraft Hoop Glider and Ottoman Set. Available at an affordable price, this piece of furniture is heavily padded both in the armrests […]
Comments are closed.